Friday, July 03, 2009

Millers Mountains.. into the 7

Canada Day sucked. I haven't posted for two days. I figure the piles of garbage will go up by itself with the artful hands of the non-union public employees.

I mean posting daily blogs on garbage daily lays at the feet of boringnessicety. Mustard smeared my brain. I decided to take a couple of days off. On Monday I will take a photo of the piles.

Today's trash talks involve the Windsor strike which has had a longer fragrance. Apparently, there is going to be a vote on a potential deal on Monday. Everything happens on Monday.

Since I was laid up for a day or so, there has been dramatic increase in garbage production. Like most municipal things, piles upon piles. Another range has been placed along side of the Smitherman Range. We can call it the Rae Range.

I live in a fortunate place where two of the three porkbarrellees have Rae for a last name. None of which appears to be in the country at the moment.

1 comment:

Cinaedh said...

I look forward to the Monday Mountain Madness.

You're going for a record this time, right? Call Guinness!