Friday, June 12, 2009

Lame reasons

I won't be commenting on the Phoenix Coyotes decision today. I have good reasons.

I won't be commenting on the dilemma that democracy faces when it chooses political leaders. I have really good reasons.

I won't be analyzing the findings of any study relating to Black Holes. Quatumly I have good reasons for that time revisitation string of nonrelevancies.

I will not be commenting on the extreme lack of relevance of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation which seems hell bent on loosing listeners for the sake of becoming "cool". I have no good reason for delaying that comment because, I think I just sort of let that feline out of the gunny sack.

I won't be commenting on US Foreign Policy. I actually got a reason which has everything to do with, I really don't give a crap, they wouldn't listen anyway. I once told them that the Spanish had nothing to do with the destruction of the USS Maine. So much for preaching.

I won't be commenting on the scandals in the provincial government. Lets just say, business as per normal.

I won't be commenting on how warm and sunny and nice it is sitting in Moss Park today. Its better than making blig entries. Action saves words. Those who listen freeze and get wet on lonely lake coasts. Those are good reasons.

1 comment:

Cinaedh said...

***
So, how's your German, Gord?

Verpiss dich!
***