Monday, June 22, 2009

Comparisons consortiums

Sometimes readers force the mouth that feeds it to accommodate such puerile statements. The photo is self explanatory.

The photo expresses the commentor's fervent wish for Eva Braun, who was the consort of the leader of another sort. I should point out that this is "his" taste in consortiums.

Fortunately this isn't a beauty contest. One is Deutschland. The other is France. I don't think jurist prudentialism is required. Like Quasimodo once said, "Call it a hunch."

1 comment:

Cinaedh said...

I dunno.

Eva looks a lot more substantial to me but they both prefer fascists as mates, so they've both got a few screws loose.

Let's choose this way: if you were going to fall on one of them, which one would you prefer to fall on?

I think Eva wins. She looks a lot softer. If you fell on Carla, you might hurt yourself, due to all those hard edges.