Saturday, November 08, 2008

Handshakes

[auth. Nov 7]

Having no regular or reliable access to the internet forces some blag entries to be written on days before uploading but never after. I wish this could be fixed but I would rather save the $100 per month for things like food.

It would be imprudent to bother taking the extra effort in connecting with the internet immediately. The reason is our topic, that being women.

Hey don't get me wrong, I like women but I will not jump the hoops like other males. Equal rights is good and all that stuff. Yet it hasn't been a good week for the fairer sex. A study by some high falootin university has come up with the idea that women's hands are germier.

It was quite a good study. I might rather enter it into the record when I next get access to the internet. Its worth all the read.

Hand washing helps apparently helps only a little bit. The bacteria restore their numbers quite quickly said the study. If this be true, then women shouldn't be allowed in medicine. Curses to nurses. Punch the clocks female docs.

The best way to prevent men from dying early. Segregate women from society in general.

Another problem. Jewish and Islamic tradition holds that women are unclean. The hell. The old prophets were right in the first place. Who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's how they ended up with all my money, all my possessions and all my children; germ warfare!