Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Holier than thou.

Snow again. Yippee! And cold too. This all of course backfired.

I went for a blood test this morning. Born and growning up in TWNBMB and its horrificly subarctic climate meant that my veins and arteries run deeper than most.

Oh yes! It took some time to poke around in some dry holes but the very beautiful (inside and outside) nurse finally established a blood transfer. It took the poor woman about twenty minutes to do a two minute test.

The doctor decided I should get monthly tests for a while. Hey I am hole-ier than you.

1 comment:

Cinaedh said...

Careful Gord, you're getting sucked into The System and once in, never out - at least vertically.

You're definitely whole-ier than me. You probably still have more than half your heart, n'est pas?

Har!