Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another quickie lllalaldf aon

For some strange and extraordinary occurrence the magic of the internet has returned inexplicably. Its a rapid thing to take advantage and this is being typed at at an incredible 75 to 80 wpm corrected. Amazing amazing.

Now I got to think of something to write..... hmmmm.

I did Paris already today... I don't know if she knows she's been done.

I did Conrad today. I don't think he cares whether or not he's been done already.

I didn't do Barbara Amiel. Nobody else wants to either.

I could have dealt with Stephen Harper. But I didn't have my hijacked airline puke pouch within reach today.

I could have dealt with Ontario Works. They announced a two percent increase across the board. Two percent... Oh sure... Very good... Never look a gift horse in the mouth and in this case it aint the front end of the horse I am looking at. Did you know that the MPPs of Ontario voted themselves a fifty percent raise this year because according to them $100,000 per year isn't sufficient income to survive.

I could have dealt with the nice weather we are having down in Toronto at the moment. But then some readers of this blog would find it totally insensitive and callous to mention that its really really very good weather in Toronto most of the time. So I won't mention it in this blog. Gotta be a sensitive guy...

I might not have time to deal with the TTC. Which is good. Nobody wants to deal with them

I probably don't have time to mention that while the world hums outside I am sitting here trying to angle a one sided blog entry simply because the stupid internet works. What a senseless exercise. Din's on.

Without this time... Maybe I should take a Time Management Course?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! People on Disability got a 2 percent raise too - for sometime in the future, this year I think that's two years in a row, which makes for a 4 percent raise after 10 years of losing.

Well, I guess it's what we deserve.

When you're as poor as we are, 2 percent or 4 percent is very welcome but you have to wonder at the Liberal assholes giving themselves a 50 percent raise after they complained so bitterly when Mike Harris gave them a raise under the last couple of governments.

How do these people live with themselves? Oh, I almost forgot. They're politicians and they have skins as thick as rhinos and absolutely no conscience - or anything like human compassion.

Oh yeah, I remember these kind people.

If there's ever a French-type Revolution in North America, I know who'll be going to the guillotine first class, wearing two thousand dollar suits and silk ties.

Anonymous said...

lllalaldf aon

I give up! What the Hell does that mean?