Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lotttobouy

On my way to buy some lotto numbers, I was struck by a horrible thought. I could see into the future. Witnessing the apparent awaiting terror in minds eye, a turn to home was made.

I would likely lose my investment because the odds were so against winning. This should have been the reason, but it was not.

Winning wouldn’t make any difference, so pocket the ten bucks. This may have been a reason, but it was not.

Winning meant one thing. I would have to look for work. That was the reason, I was wrestling with.

What is the first thing everyone cites regarding winning the “big one”? They say they are going to quit their jobs. Means I gotta get a job to quit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you're not a Lotttoboy, Gord.

If you actually won, I would have enjoyed seeing you get stuck by lighting afterwards... two or three times.

Hey, why not? The odds are exactly the same!