Thursday, November 02, 2006

Smelling up. roses

Today is the first night in the new smaller improved version of a room. It was a sudden move. Worse still there is no cable outlet for internet. Or phone for that matter. Which is way too bad.

The regular computer rests unused in the middle of the room on its regal furnishings. This is a second floor room with a view. Perhaps there will be one or two open systems within range.

One of the largest reasons for the sudden move was the appeal of having a room with a real bathroom. I know my parents used to preach share, share, share. But after almost four years of sharing bathrooms, that little ethic got the toilet treatment.

I will use free internet to update this sorry blog. Rogers may end the run of literary images. I will try to save the blog. Rogers and Yahoo may try to usurp my email account in blind revenge. After all, in Canada.

See you on the other side. Whaaayhoo

No comments: