Saturday, November 04, 2006

Evil Rogers strikes again.

Fuck off Ted

And I really truly mean Fuck Right Off. As predicted, when I cancelled Rogers, they went to Yahoo immediately and appeared to have wiped out the other blog. At least they've blocked it. They wiped out the web page on Yahoo's geocities.

Moved on. Take off Rogers Communications. God are they institutionalized slime. Their customer service is absolutely abysmal. They sneak on hidden charges. Lie like rugs. The software spies on your computers. Not that I would miss this but after all once you clear and flood, you keep going until the rink freezes.

Scratch the Blow Jays off the fan list. They are a Rogers Company too. You can tell.

Besides the Internet has really changed over the last few years. Wikipedia is its intellectual apex. Group rooms are rife with stupid kids pretending to be adults or freaked out Christian Fundamentalists.

I know people would find it peculiar that I would use an Internet gimmick site to knock the Internet. That’s where the beauty of the approach comes in.

On the second floor in another building further north. Entries will be scattered as I now have to work from a collection of free email sites scattered around the city. The only problem is getting on them. The old geezers get on a computer and use it for solitaire. Can’t the stupid farts use regular cards?

So today my home is Internet and cable free. My com costs have been reduced to the cost of radio batteries once every month or so.




No comments: