Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Moving again

No waiting


Just noting that I am moving again.

The new place is a slightly smaller room but it looks the same to me. The price is the same. It has its own bathroom. And it gives me a reason to cancel out Rogers Internet. It would save me $40 per month. Rogers wasn't quite all honest in its customer service adding little sneaky charges here and there.

The system works great but I really don't need it any more. Only the phone is left tied to Roger's and I have only 13 months to go before that contract is up.

Hopefully the new position will access a wireless LAN somewhere near. The old room was in a building which after being burned out 15 years ago was rebuilt with metal studs. That might explain a lot about why I can't pick up any other wireless systems.

However the new place does have its own bathroom. Imagine no waiting. I can take a shower regularly again without menace. There are significant advantages.

No comments: