Thursday, June 05, 2008

No ideas on laundry day.

This time, this particular blog comes forth with no particular idea, plan or theme. Its because I had to do laundry today. Thus listening to Chrissie Hynde belting out "Don't get me Wrong". She is still hot in her 50's.

Unfortunately, she is Vegan. Huge turn off. It means her tits are fake. I have a theory that a woman who likes steak, eggs, and bacon usually got big tits. This goes for other singers. I mean what is the problem?

Last decade, I was a member of a chat room called the Dino Forum. It was on H&R Block's Compuserve network. There I developed the "Convergence Theory of Extinction" after researching all the popular extinction theories. I am still trying to dig it up for entry into this blog.

Several of the members were genuine bone infidel Paleontologuts. These fossil hunters were queried (by me) as to this issue. "If ancient human ancestors ate only vegetables or fruits alone without meat could modern humanity have evolved?"

None supported the Vegan ideal. When this is pointed out to Vegans they get very upset since the cornerstone of their pet theories is that human ancestors did not eat meat. I am poison personified even though theirs is the false history. Is there no forgiveness in this land.

Shit! The dryer bell just rung.

No comments: