Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More on Christmas

Less on Christmas. Off the annual to do list.

Since the advent of the internet, which is about 14 years. I usually sent out Xmas wishes to everyone on my active email list. They would naturally hit the reply button and return said salutations.

This year I decided to be the passive. My turn to hit the 'lie reply'.

Only one. That's it. Hmmmph.

And I checked in ALL the email accounts.

I'm not bitter. I am used to getting no respect. Rodney Dangerfield died. Now I'm number one forget whats his name.

Hey next year. Time for the old 813.54d2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but long ago I made a deal with the world. I don't buy presents or cards for the world and the world doesn't buy presents or cards for me. It works out great.

Just think about all those good little boys and girls out there, busting their asses to be sweet and kind 364 days a year, just so they can get a few cheap presents and a Xmas card on 1 day of the year.

What a con job!

You and I have much the better deal. We can be assholes all we want for each and every one of those 365 days and the punishment only takes place on a single day.

What the hell! We can put up with that, neh?

If you're tired of this deal, keep in mind 2008 is just a few days away and you can always start all over again, being a good boy so you can get stuff next Xmas!

W00t! Aren't you glad they made that a real word? So much for the intelligence of dictionary compilers.