Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Copyright furball & disclaimer

Somebody using the sacred name of a premier paleolithic cultural god head pointed out somewhat correctly, somewhat incorrectly about copyright regulations. Alas we be Canucks.

Here goes. And this is sworn on the Bible. Well a Quran. I got that for free last week. It will do.


"All written material posted on this website aka Blog is for the edification and education of students in Canada. This is a noncommercial publication. "

"No moneys paid. No monies received. If they want 15% of doo dick all, they got it. Would you like that in cheque form or direct deposit from me behind?"

"If any clown decides to bitch about this read the Canadian Copyright legislation for a change. And if said comedian decides to go anal about this throw me in jail where I will get three squares a day at $100,000 per taxpayer year: and like I will get a degree in Extraterrestial Aquaculture again at taxpayer expense just like learn to speak French too just like Karla; go ahead, go for it. How do I get four years out of this? Oh, I will get off the copyright charge, but get four and half solars for telling the judge just what I am going to say to you. Got a problem with our fine education system? If you do. Fuck right off."

Man, can I write a disclaimer or what.


No comments: